Swing, Sliding and Climbing, oh my...
The strong 4-position swing beam featured on the Three Ring Adventure wood swingset allows for three swings and a disc rope - perfect for kids that love to swing along-side their family and friends. Underneath the canopy is a spacious platform that features a steering wheel and telescope for imaginative play. After sliding down the 10' wave slide, the swiveling tire swing and rock climbing wall will provide even more adventure. Hand-crafted in the U.S.A. with ultra-premium redwood, this swingset will provide a safe and secure platform to handle the toughest play on the block.
- 100% California redwood
- 10' ultra-premium scoop slide
- Rock climbing wall
- 3 belt swings
- Trapeze bar
- Tire swing
- Ductile iron swing hangers
- Steering wheel
- Disc rope swing
- 2 safety handles
- 13 oz. vinyl canopy
- Rope ladder
- 2x6 safety steps
- 4-position swing beam
- 4x6 swing beam
- 4x6 deck supports
- 5'x5' deck, 5' high
- Material: 100% California redwood construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
- All corners are sanded to ensure edges are smooth to the touch
- Recessed bolts and hardware eliminates unnecessary cuts and scrapes
- Country of Origin: Hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A
- Finish: Pre-sanded and pre-stained for beautiful finish and longevity
- Dimensions: 27'9" W x 11'10" D x 11' H
- Ages: 3-11 years
- Play deck height: 5' | Play deck dimensions: 5.5' x 5'
- Deck supports: 4"x6"
- Swing beam construction: 4"x6"
- Safety steps: 2"x6"
- Swing beam: 4-position - rated at 250 lbs. per swing
- Swing hangers: Commercial grade with safety clips for easy adjustablity
- Safety handles: 2 | Color: Green
- Slide length: 10' | Material: Heavy-duty plastic | Color: Green
- Canopy: Heavy-duty vinyl | Color: Green
- Swing seats: Features two premium, 1-piece molded swing seats with reinforced nylon grommets and built-in UV protection - will not heat or fade in direct sunlight | Color: Green
- Swing chain: Plastisol coated chain offers a pinch-free grip that stays cool to the touch and won't fray or rust | Color: Green
- Swing chain length: 66"
- Belt swing weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Disc rope swing - Material: Heavy-duty plastic | Length of Rope: 13" | Measurements: 12" D x 4 1/2" High | Weight Limit: 225 lbs. | Color: Green disc swing with yellow rope
- Total weight: 1206 lbs.
- Safety standards: Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards for residential use only
- Socket set
- Star Drive Bit (included)
- Framing Square
- Tape Measure
- Impact Driver
- Limited lifetime warranty on wooden components
- 3-year warranty on hardware/accessories
- 1-year warranty on ropes and vinyl canopies
- Do-it-yourself: Free shipping on all online swing set purchases
- Professional installation - additional charge will apply for installations beyond 50 miles from local distribution center
Easy to build:
- Pre-cut, ready for assembly
- No special skills or tools needed
- Includes fully illustrated, easy to follow instructions
- Experienced customer service helpine available 6 days a week
- Material: 100% California redwood construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
We design our wood swingsets to bring the excitement of the common playground to backyards across America. However, we have become the most respected swingset manufacturer in the U.S. by putting safety first, always. As an active ASTM safety committee member, we have gone beyond the normal safety guidelines to ensure your kids are always safe. Here are the safety features included on our swing sets.
- Recessed bolts and hardware - All bolt connections are recessed, ensuring no cuts, scrapes or torn clothes
- Rounded corners and edges - virtually splinter-free
- Plastisol coated belt and tire swing chains - no more finger pinching
- Sturdy steel swing connectors – providing a full range of motion
- Safety handles - helping kids get a grip to the top
- Interlocking flat steps - making climbing easy
- Heavy-duty molded slides - Strong enough for the big kids!
- Safe redwood staining process – 100% safe for children
Parents Role in Backyard Playground Safety:
While we do everything we can to maximize children's safety, parents should keep an eye on their children during play to ensure they are using the play structure as intended. Here are a few suggestions to keep your children's backyard play area safe:
- ASTM guidelines recommended a 6’ safety perimeter around your swingset as well as overhead.
Teach your kids safe play rules:
- Look First - Never run in front of or behind someone who is swinging
- Share - Take turns on tire swings, rock walls, monkey bars, slides and swings
- Wait until it’s dry – Always wait until the swing set is dry before you play
- No bullies allowed - No pushing, shoving or roughhousing allowed
Add a fall suface (ground cover) under your swingset.
While our wood swingsets are hand-crafted to eliminate unnecessary cuts and scrapes, we suggest adding a fall surface under your play structure to add another layer of protection for childdren – just in case they lose their balance and fall. We recommend to add rubber mats, rubber mulch, wood chips sand or pea gravel under your swingset with tire swing. To see a pros and cons list of the best materials for under a swingset, check out the resources tab on this page. For a detailed guide on swingset fall surfaces, be sure to check out our resources tab on this page.
Before You Buy
This swingset is not intended for public use. It is intended for residential use and is not warrantied for public or commercial use.
What to consider when buying a swingset?
Before buying a swingset, always check with your homeowner’s association before assembly. Some HOA’s have height restrictions on building and play structures. Also, determine how much space you have in your yard. Will there be enough space for your children to run around with their friends safely?
How many children can fit comfortably on the swingset?
This wood swingset has been designed for use by a maximum of eight children at one time, having a combined weight of 1,200 pounds. This swingset is recommended for children 3 years through 11 years of age.
How is the swingset delivered?
Once your swingset is built and ready to ship from our shop in Monroe, MI, the delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time. The typical swingset will be delivered curbside and comes in multiple bundles/boxes. Some larger packages may need to be opened and hand offloaded to the ground. It might be helpful to have another person help you bring the components into your backyard, but it not a necessity.
What is your standard lead time on curbside delivery and professional installation?
Approximate lead time is usually 3-4 weeks from order date. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays. Please call our customer service helpline shortly after your order is placed to determine delivery or installation date.
Can I swing on the swingset with my children?
In most cases, parents and grandparents can swing along with children! Swing beam is rated at 250 pounds per swing position. So, as long as you do not exceed that weight limit per swing, anyone can join in on the adventure.
How much space do I really need in my yard?
The amount of space needed for a safe play experience may vary for each swingset, but we suggest following ASTM’s guidelines of having a 6’ safety area around your swingset. This area should not include any obstructions such as trees, plants, sheds or any other structures. In addition to the safety benefits of a 6’ clearance, it gives children space to run around in your backyard all day long.
What kind of construction knowledge do I need to have to assemble your swingsets?
We welcome anyone to build our swingsets, even those with little do-it-yourself experience. Each swingset kit is pre-cut, ready for assembly and can be built with basic tools, so you don’t have to be Bob Vila to install our wood swingsets. Actually, parents often comment on how much pride they have building their swing set on their own. Don’t worry, if you have questions during assembly, our dedicated customer service team can answer your questions via phone or online chat.
Can you install our swingset for me?
We also offer professional installation on our Premier Redwood Series of swingsets for $299.
Periodic maintenance is suggested to ensure safe enjoyment of your swingset and optional accessories. Be sure to check out wood swingset maintenance checklist within the resources tab on this page.
Checking, splitting and surfacing cracking are characteristics of all swingsets. This is caused by varying seasonal temperatures and moisture conditions. To minimize this checking and/or cracking, you may coat your swingset with a water repellent.
Best way to stain the Three Ring Adventure swing set:
The Three Ring Adventure swingset is factory stained to provide a beautiful finish and long lasting protection. We recommend staining woos swingsets once a year to maintain its rich color and naturally resilient qualities. Prior to staining, clean all wooden components. Use a high quality water based stain or sealant such as Thompson’s Water Seal® . After staining or sealing, please allow 24 hours to dry before allowing children to start their adventure.
Have any other questions? Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Customer Reviews