Super-spiral slide creates a new adventure around every turn
The included spiral tube slide is a favorite backyard playground activity as it provides an electrifying sliding experience that is full of gentle twists and turns. The adventurous rock climbing wall will encourage children to imagine themselves as their favorite action hero reaching the top of a mountain. In addition, the scaling rope will provide extra grip during their journey to the top. Once inside the two-tier play deck, children can play peek-a-boo with their friends via the look-out window and exercise their imaginative minds with the telescope and steering wheel. The Sky Loft backyard playground set also includes a 3-position swing beam outfitted with two premium belt swings and a trapeze bar with rings so children can swing next to their closest friends from sunrise to sunset.
- Quality cedar construction
- 5' spiral tube slide
- Steering wheel
- Lemonade stand
- 4 look-out windows
- Racing flags
- Rock climbing wall
- 2 belt swings
- Deluxe wood roof with 2 decorative dormers
- Safety handles
- Trapeze bar with chains
- 3-position swing beam
- 23 sq.ft. play deck, 4' and 5' high
Sky Loft Playground Set with Spiral Slide Specifications
- Material: Quality cedar construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
- All corners are sanded to ensure edges are smooth to the touch
- Recessed bolts and hardware eliminates unnecessary cuts and scrapes
- Finish: pre-sanded and pre-stained for beautiful finish and longevity
- Dimensions: 17" W x 9'7" D x 10'2" H
- Ages: 3-11 years
- Play deck height: 4' and 5' | Play deck dimensions: 23 sq. ft.
- Swing beam construction: 4"x6"
- Posts: 3"x3"
- Swing beam: 3-position - rated at 250 lbs. per swing
- Swing hangers: Heavy-duty grade with safety clips for easy adjustability
- Rock wall width: 2'
- Rock wall: Includes 6 yellow climbing rocks and scaling rope
- Safety handles: 2 | Color: Green
- Tube Slide length: 5' | Material: Heavy-duty plastic | Color: Green
- Canopy: Wood roof with 2 decorative dormers
- Swing seats: Features two premium, 1-piece molded swing seats with reinforced nylon grommets and built-in UV protection - will not heat or fade in direct sunlight | Color: Yellow
- Swing chain: Plastisol coated chain offers a pinch-free grip that stays cool to the touch and won't fray or rust | Color: Yellow
- Swing chain length: 66"
- Belt swing weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Trapeze bar material: Constructed with heavy-duty metal | Color: Green
- Safety standards: Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards for residential use only
- Socket set
- 9/16" Combination wrench
- 3/16" Allen wrench
- 2 Square Drive Bit (included)
- 3 Philips Bit
- Cordless Drill with charger
- 1/8", 7/16", 1/4 and 3/8 Drill bits
- Tape measure
- C - Clamps
- 8' step ladder
- Framing/ Speed Square
- Limited 5-year warranty on wood components
- 3-year warranty on hardware/accessories
- 1-year warranty on ropes and vinyl canopies
Easy to build:
- Pre-cut, ready for assembly
- No special skills or tools needed
- Includes fully illustrated, easy to follow instructions
- Experienced customer service helpline available 6 days a week
- Material: Quality cedar construction - resistant to rot, decay and insects
We design our playground sets to bring the excitement of the common playground to backyards across America. However, we have become the most respected playground set manufacturer in the U.S. by putting safety first, always. As an active ASTM safety committee member, we have gone beyond the normal safety guidelines to ensure your children are always safe. Here are the safety features included on our playground sets.
- Recessed bolts and hardware - All bolt connections are recessed, ensuring no cuts, scrapes or torn clothes!
- Rounded corners and edges - virtually splinter-free!
- Plastisol coated belt swing chains - no more finger pinching!
- Sturdy steel swing connectors – providing a full range of motion
- Safety handles - helping kids get a grip to the top
- Interlocking flat steps - making climbing easy
- Heavy-duty molded slides - Strong enough for the big kids!
- Safe cedar staining process – 100% safe for children
Parents Role in Playground Safety:
While we do everything we can to maximize safety, parents should keep an eye on their children during play to ensure they are using the play structure as intended. Here are a few suggestions to keep your kids backyard play area safe:
- ASTM guidelines recommended a 6’ safety perimeter around your backyard playground set as well as overhead.
Teach your kids safe play rules:
- Look First - Never run in front of or behind someone who is swinging
- Share - Take turns on rock walls, monkey bars, slides and swings
- Wait until it’s dry – Always wait until the swing set is dry before you play
- No bullies allowed - No pushing, shoving or roughhousing allowed
Add a fall surface (ground cover) under your playground set.
While our cedar backyard playground sets are hand-crafted to eliminate unnecessary cuts and scrapes, we suggest adding a fall surface under your play structure to add another layer of protection for your children – just in case they lose their balance and fall. We recommend to add rubber mats, rubber mulch, wood chips sand or pea gravel under your playground set. To see a pros and cons list of the best materials for under a playground set, check out the resources tab on this page. For a detailed guide on playground set fall surfaces, be sure to check out our resources tab on this page.
Before You Buy
This playground set is intended for residential backyard use only and is not warrantied for public or commercial use.
What to consider when buying a playground set?
Before buying a playground set, always check with your homeowner’s association before assembly. Some HOA’s have height restrictions on building and play structures. Also, determine how much space you have in your yard. Will there be enough space for your children to run around with their friends safely?
How many kids can fit comfortably on the playground set?
This playground set has been designed for use by a maximum of eight children at one time, having a combined weight of 1,200 pounds. The Sky Loft Turbo is recommended for children 3 years through 11 years of age.
How is the playground set delivered?
Once your playground set is ready to ship from our shop in Monroe, MI, the delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time. The typical playground set will be delivered curbside and comes in multiple bundles/boxes. Some larger packages may need to be opened and hand offloaded to the ground. It might be helpful to have another person help you bring the components into your backyard, but it not a necessity.
What is your standard lead time on curbside delivery and professional installation?
Approximate lead time is usually 3-4 weeks from order date. Lead times may vary during peak season and holidays. Please call our customer service helpline shortly after your order is placed to determine delivery or installation date.
Can I swing on the playground set with my children?
In most cases, parents and grandparents can swing along with children! Swing beam is rated at 250 pounds per swing position. So, as long as you do not exceed that weight limit per swing, anyone can join in on the adventure.
How much space do I really need in my yard?
The amount of space needed for a safe play experience may vary for each playground set, but we suggest following ASTM’s guidelines of having a 6’ safety area around your swing set. This area should not include any obstructions such as trees, plants, sheds or any other structures. In addition to the safety benefits of a 6’ clearance, it gives children space to run around all day long
What kind of construction knowledge do I need to have to assemble your playground sets?
We welcome anyone to build our playground sets, even those with little do-it-yourself experience. Each swing set kit is pre-cut, ready for assembly and can be built with basic tools, so you don’t have to be Bob Vila to install our swing sets. Actually, parents often comment on how much pride they have building their swing set on their own. Don’t worry, if you have questions during assembly, our dedicated customer service team can answer your questions via phone or online chat.
Let us install it for you! We also offer professional installation on all of our playground sets for as little as $299.
Periodic maintenance is suggested to ensure safe enjoyment of your swing set and optional accessories. Be sure to check out swing set maintenance checklist within the resources tab on this page.
Checking, splitting and surfacing cracking are characteristics of all backyard playground sets. This is caused by varying seasonal temperatures and moisture conditions. To minimize this checking and/or cracking, you may coat your play set with a water repellent.
Best way to stain the Sky Loft cedar swing set:
The Sky Loft playground set is factory stained to provide a beautiful finish and long lasting protection. We recommend staining wooden swing sets once a year to maintain its rich color and naturally resilient qualities. Prior to staining, clean all wooden components. Use a high quality water based stain or sealant such as Thompson’s Water Seal® . After staining or sealing, please allow 24 hours to dry before allowing children to start their adventure.
Have any other questions? Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Customer Reviews