Kid's Creations takes your privacy very seriously and has set these guidelines for the use of any information you provide to us:
Information Collection and Use
- Kid's Creations collects information such as your name, email address, location, etc. when you correspond with us by email, phone, letter, etc. and visit Kid's Creations web pages. Kid's Creations may combine our information about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Any information we collect from correspondence is given voluntarily.
- Kid's Creations collects information about transactions that you may have with us.
- Kid's Creations uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see on our web site, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
- Kid's Creations asks that whenever children under the age of 13 correspond with Kid's Creations that they have the permission of their parent or guardian. If a parent chooses not to allow us to further collect or use a child's information, parents may feel free to contact us and ask us to stop correspondence with their child or remove their information from our databases.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Kid's Creations does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We reserve the right to provide the information to trusted 3rd parties to help us communicate with you about offers from Kid's Creations and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We reserve the right to post correspondences, in part or in full, on our web site if we believe them to be relevant, enjoyable and informational to others unless specifically requested not to.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us!